Going Home

These last few weeks have been hectic, and it’s so nice to finally have some time to relax, even if I’m only going to be home for a day before going on holiday with my family. We’re driving up to the Yorkshire Dales for a week of hiking, which means I get to take a whole week off before getting down to the business of revising for my history exam and writing the two archaeology essays I have due in May. Still, the Easter break seems really long this year, so I have plenty of time and I plan to enjoy it as much as possible – a whole five weeks that I can spend sleeping in my own (very comfy) bed, and where I don’t have to cook for myself!

I also found out today where I am going to do my summer fieldwork, and I’m so happy to find out that I have a place on Oliver Harris’ dig at Adnamurchan in Scotland. The location is absolutely stunning and I can’t wait to spend some time there!

Next month I’ll be posting about my holiday, and hopefully more details about Ardnamurchan.

anna

About anna

Anna has now retired from blogging. Hello everyone! My name is Anna and I’m a second year History and Archaeology student with a passion for literature and military history. I’ll mostly be talking about the Archaeology side of my course and what it involves, and what it’s like to no longer be living in Halls.

View more posts by anna

Subscribe to anna's posts