It’s time to look at Grad Schemes

So I’m halfway through my second year now, I’m not 100% sure whether I want to do a masters or not yet. I’ve decided that I want a career in Security or Intelligence, so a little bit different to the Ancient History and History I am currently doing now. So If I want to go into intelligence I probably should do a masters.

I’ve been looking into Grad Schemes with some of my friends that are in their last year, they’re helping me massively as to what I should expect from your typical grad scheme and how the typical process works, with intelligence I know its a little bit different due to Security Checks that you have to go to, but I’m sure it’ll be worth it.

The whole point of this little ramble is that here is the time to start looking at what is out there, see what employers are looking for because Grad Schemes are SO competitive. There are a couple of different websites that show¬†different Grad Schemes so it’s a good time to start looking.

Have fun searching

Brit x

About Brit

Hi guys, I'm Brit a second-year Ancient History and History student originally from Yorkshire. I'm into sports, promoting positive mental health as well as giving you study hacks and tips to help you during your time at Leicester.

View more posts by Brit

Subscribe to Brit's posts