Course Rep Awards

Hi Guys!

I have now left Leicester until September and I am currently enjoying summer back in Yorkshire! It’s nice to be able to relax and enjoy some time with my parents and be able to once again experience the countryside life!

Last week I went back to Leicester because I was nominated for an award! I was nominated for the Most Improved Course Rep award! This was something that made me super happy as I worked so hard this year to make sure that all students on the course were satisfied with how everything was going!

My proudest course rep moment was when I organised an open forum in the History Department where students from all years could speak to the School of History about how the strikes would affect them and their studies!

Luckily for me, I won this award! I was very pleased to do so as I was competing against 2 amazing course reps who has done so much for their course!

If anyone is thinking about becoming a course rep in September, it is something that I would fully recommend. It is SO rewarding but it also looks great on your CV as you need to have good teamwork skills and be organised.

Brit x

Brit

About Brit

Hi guys, I'm Brit a second-year Ancient History and History student originally from Yorkshire. I'm into sports, promoting positive mental health as well as giving you study hacks and tips to help you during your time at Leicester.

View more posts by Brit

Subscribe to Brit's posts