FRESHERS

When you hear that, there’s only one thing that springs to my mind and that’s… alcohol (and lots of it)

Fresher’s is the time that you make lifelong friends in the toilets, and soon learn how much of a mess you and your flatmates are when you try and stumble home.

It’s the rime of little responsibility and constant hangovers, but a whole lot of fun. Make the most of it, as soon the work will start piling in and you’ll realise that going out every night isn’t great for your grades or your bank account!  There’s so many nights to choose from- but try and go to as many as you can as well, who doesn’t love to go out??!! Plus you can all chill out in the day, eat takeout, and generally moan about your hangover before getting back on the sesh in at pres (unless you’re properly hard-core, in which case hair of the dog) 

I love freshers and even though I’m a third year, I’ll definitely be attending as many events as I can- even though I do already have work to do!

Katie

About Katie

Hello, my name is Katie and I am a final year Chemistry student (yes, can't quite believe it myself!) I will be blogging about what I get up to in the Chemistry department and how to balance workload with sport. When not in lectures, even though it does seem like we spend all our time in them... I'll be either in the gym/ out at Mosh/O2 spending money on countless VKs (obviously tropical/ orange as green VKs are horrid!) I am also both dyslexic and dyspraxic, so will give an insight on what it's like and what you can do if you too have been diagnosed with a specific "learning difficulty" of similar nature.

View more posts by Katie

Subscribe to Katie's posts