Unofficially Over

I’m done!!!!!!

Freedom!!!!!!

4 years of my life over! My degree is OVER!!!

I can’t express how happy I am to no longer have exams, to have completed all aspects of my degree. I am so excited and happy. I feel so free. I’m so excited for the summer, and for my graduate job which starts in October. I’m excited for my graduation, for moving backing to London. I’m just full of excitement for the new chapter of my life.

So, after spending 4 years of my life doing an English and History degree, the first thing I do after finishing my final exam is get books from the library to read. All I want to do for the next two weeks is read, read for pleasure, reading without analysing quotes or thinking if it’ll be useful for my essay. I can read for the fun of reading, in theory. However, all I do is analyse everything that I read, even though I will not be tested on it. I guess old habits die hard.

I have loved my degree, and now it’s over. I have learnt so much from it, so many transferable skills that I can take with me to my graduate job. It was four years well spent.

Khadija

About Khadija

Hey, my name is Khadija, I am an English and History undergraduate student. I will be blogging about my year abroad in France. I am obsessed with History, especially Medieval History and love to read, hence the English half of my degree. Throughout the year I’ll be keeping you updated on all the excitements of living abroad, the differences and similarities to Leicester , and all the things I’ll learn living abroad.

View more posts by Khadija

Subscribe to Khadija's posts