My last exam!

Yesterday I had my last exam… which now means uni is officially over :'( Have to say I’m so relieved its finally over but also sad – not sure what my goal in life will be from now on though! It’s been so unbelievably nice to relax over the past 24 hours after such a tough week, with all my exams in 1 week. Not to mention, on Monday I spent my 21st birthday revising so will need to re-celebrate at some point soon!

I’ll still be around campus for the next two weeks as there is lots going on – such as my society handover, the Sustainability Festival, end of year parties and I still need to get my money’s worth from my gym membership! Whilst I am looking forward to all of these things, it will be so hard to say goodbye to the friends that won’t be living in Leicester anymore 🙁

Everyone says it but my time at uni has honestly flown by so quickly! This was me at the very start of first year – about to leave home on the day I moved into halls. It feels like yesterday, I still remember exactly how I felt and the conversations I had with people. Although I look pretty much exactly the same, inside I’m definitely a different person now to back then!

29/09/2013

29/09/2013

I think I have another month left of blogging, after which I’ll be passing over to the next Geography student blogger! It will be so sad to leave it as I’ve really enjoyed these blogs, they’re a great opportunity to reflect on your achievements and appreciate the amazing opportunities Leicester uni has to offer.

Caroline

Caroline

About Caroline

Hey! I'm Caroline and I'm in my second year studying BSc Geography. I have a strong interest in environmental issues and enjoy music, art and volunteering outside of studying. I'll be blogging about my course and life at Leicester as well as proving that Geography isn't just colouring in maps!

View more posts by Caroline

Subscribe to Caroline's posts