Handing in my dissertation

It’s over.  After 6 months of collecting data, analysing the data, and writing it up. I am so happy it is done. I am very glad to say goodbye to it but, sad to leave it behind. When you work so hard on something, you grow attached it to. My dissertation was based on trees and it was a growing interest of mine. However, after all the mental breakdowns I had, I was so glad to submit it in and close the chapter. On the day I submitted it in, it was not easy as I had to print out two hard copies and bind it. It took me forever to bind it because I had to change the formatting of graphs etc. However, the geography girls sat there with me and waited until I was done. Handing it in was the best feeling ever, it felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I was so heavy and now I feel so light!
Now roll on the second semester!

Simran

About Simran

Hello everyone. My name is Simran and I am a third Geography student. I will be blogging about my adventures as a university student, from flying off to Colombia to staying in a Leicester student house.

View more posts by Simran

Subscribe to Simran's posts