Happy New Year! I’ve found a good way to beat January blues when you return to uni is to redecorate your room. It makes everything seem a little less grey. So here is another list of things you can do on the cheap to make your space brighter.
- Washi Tape – This is readily available from places like paperchase, or online. You can stick it up on walls around photos to frame them, line your shelves with it, or even put it on wooden pegs
- Fairy Lights – Obviously
- Posters – You can never have too many posters. I’ve had to stop myself going to the poster sales at Refresher’s fair and looking for them on Amazon but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t
- Photos – If they’re for aesthetic or memories, you can get hundreds printed for cheaps at places like Snapfish
- Flowers – Flowers everywhere flowers are great. Also there’s something nice about looking after a pot plant. I suggest looking for planters on places like Etsy for some really creative ones
- Colouring! – It’s good for your brain, and the result is pictures you can put up! You can’t lose!
Next Saturday I’ll be putting up a video demonstrating a few things like this I’ve done with my room. Until then —