Research, Research, Research

While I await my supervisor’s feedback on my questions, I’m continuing to push forward with my research. At this stage, I’m just reading tons of research, and, honestly, I can appreciate the point of doing a dissertation at this point. First, there’s likely no way I would have ever had the discipline to sit and do all this reading about a single subject but for a dissertation. More importantly though, I feel like I am gaining far more knowledge and depth about my topic through all of this research. At this rate, by the time I finish my research, I will possess expert knowledge on SMEs, and that can only be of benefit as I advance my career. One of the best things thus far is that all of the research I’ve read confirms my hypothesis, and that gives me confidence moving forward. Who knows, maybe I will do a PhD after this, just for fun. Imagine that…Dr. Ismail.

Ismail

About Ismail

Hi, I'm Ismail. I'm an American living abroad while trying to figure out what I want to be when (if) I grow up. I love sports, particularly American football and martial arts, and when I'm not working at one of my four jobs, you will likely find me in the gym lifting really heavy stuff. I'm a distance learning MSc Finance student, and I'll be happy to share my journey with you while trying to maintain some semblance of sanity.

View more posts by Ismail

Subscribe to Ismail's posts