It’s now officially 3 weeks until I finish my degree, and whilst I can’t wait to finish, this final stretch is proving to be rather difficult. I’m finding myself unmotivated, tired but stressed. Anyone else feeling the same? I’ve previously written about de-motivation so I should probably take my own advice and watch DJ Khaled’s snapchat. But does anyone ever take their own advice? If you do, comment down below so I can feel bad about myself (joke, please don’t).
Whilst I usually write about really motivating stuff, this post is going to be slightly different. Different in the sense that I’m basically going to write about how I’m going to drag myself through these next 3 weeks… so enjoy!
- Go to the library, even though I cba. Because watching people study makes me feel bad, so forces me to revise.
- Work (at my jobs) less. Because working is my excuse for not studying. And if I’m not working, I should be studying. And if I’m not studying, I’ll feel bad.
- Delete Social Media from my phone. Because if I can’t distract myself with watching Facebook videos, what can I distract myself with?
- Sleep enough. Because if I’ve slept enough I can’t make the excuse of being too tired (although I will probably still do this).
- Reward myself. Because even though I haven’t done half as much as I should, I need some happiness in my life.
How are you getting through these last few weeks? Comment below some helpful tips for your fellow students (and me)!