Hey y’all. If you haven’t experienced going home for a weekend as a cheeky mid-semester get away then I’d highly recommend it.
Going home means five things:
- Home cooked food: Roast Dinners are one of the things you miss the most as they can’t be replicated at Uni no matter how hard you try.
- Seeing friends and family: Always nice seeing the family even if you’re only back for a weekend.
- Guilt free Heating: Cracking on the central heating all day only because you’re not personally paying for it.
- Home comforts: Having a nice warm bath instead of trying to fool yourself that the gym jacuzzi is a worthy replacement.
- De-stressing: Good to get away from the stress of work and uni life itself.
After all of this you can crack on with uni work feeling all revitalized.