Hey y’all. With just a few days left before I have to hand in my dissertation I thought I’d let you see what kind of conditions I’ve been working in…
- Laptop: The holy grail of dissertation writing – I reckon I’ve backed my work up at least 10,0000 times. Once every word.
- Book: Keep hold of as many books as you can, for as long as you can. The amount of gits that place holds on books is unreal.
- Casual Book: I haven’t read it yet but I hear it’s a cracker. ‘The Last Don,’ something I aspire to be.
- Lord Of The Rings box-set: Just in case things get too Helm’s Deep and I need a break. Sorry.
- Drink: Hydration = Concentration.
- Back Scratch-er: why not?
- Sweets: I’ve probably eaten my body weight in sweets during this dissertation. I’ve exhausted the ‘it’s only a treat’ excuse.
- Wallet: If/when I need more sweets.
To be fair my desk could be a lot worse but there she is in all her glory.