My BIG thankyou to the department.

Today is one of those days where I am reflecting on my time at University. I’ve currently spent 2 years at Uni, 1 MORE TO GO!!!

My first year was what I’d call the ‘typical first year’, I really got involved with the social side of uni, while getting to grips with how uni works.

Then in my second year, it was a rollercoaster, from breaking my ankle to changing my housing contract last minute, it has been a ride!

But I am very lucky to have received so much support from the Archeology and Ancient History Department when things were not going the best. The support I have received ranges from just a chat when I’m needing it to get things sorted such as when I was in a wheelchair and I was finding it hard.

Sometimes I feel like the department doesn’t get the recognition that it deserves, but any student going into or in the department is made to feel like an individual┬ánot just something small in the ocean and that is really appreciated!

I really cannot wait to see what the department offers next year and I am looking forward to helping the freshers in September integrate into uni life as well as showing them around the department and showing them what help is available!

Enjoy the Summer!

Brit x

Brit

About Brit

Hi guys, I'm Brit a second-year Ancient History and History student originally from Yorkshire. I'm into sports, promoting positive mental health as well as giving you study hacks and tips to help you during your time at Leicester.

View more posts by Brit

Subscribe to Brit's posts