What am I going to do this summer?

The sun is shining, England have qualified from the group stages and Love Island is on the TV this means that Summer is officially here.

This Summer there are multiple goals that I want to meet and these goals are something that I want to share with you.

My first goal and arguably the most important is to start my summer research for my dissertation. Even though I have already “started” my dissertation planning by writing a research proposal which outlined what my plan was for my dissertation and some of the basic research materials that I am planning on using, I need to start reading and making notes on what I have read so I can start organising my notes

My second goal is to fit in some paid work. University is expensive and any extra money that I can save up will definitely be a godsend! So I will be fitting in some work, hopefully, 5/6 days a week, I enjoy my job so I don’t find this a struggle at all. Also, I don’t think that a days work did anyone any harm, plus I hate relying on the bank of mum and dad!

My third goal is to keep working out and being healthy. Since I moved back home to Yorkshire I’ve been working out and eating healthily and I’ve been loving it and I don’t want the good weather to take me off of track! With the amount of rubbish, I have eaten at University this year I think that eating good will do my body some good.

These are my goals for this summer! I would be very interested to know what your goals are!

Have a good and productive summer!

Brit x

Brit

About Brit

Hi guys, I'm Brit a second-year Ancient History and History student originally from Yorkshire. I'm into sports, promoting positive mental health as well as giving you study hacks and tips to help you during your time at Leicester.

View more posts by Brit

Subscribe to Brit's posts