Exam free!

Woooohoooooohoooooooooo!!! As you can all tell from my exciting title to the blog, my exams have finished! I only had 2, but am so glad they’re over, and by saying that one of them was pretty poor and the other pretty excellent, I’m sure it all cancels out well and good.

Soooo, now I get to focus on doing nothing you say? WRONG!

I have a dissertation preparation course the week starting the 10th of June. A preparation course that I have to prepare work for! Can you imagine that?! Well in line with that, I shall tell you all my dissertation topic, which is super interesting (I’m sure you’ll all agree). My topic is ‘Analysis of Virulence factors of Burkholderia Pseudomallei’.

I know everyone understood every word of that sentence, but it basically means understanding what causes a particular bacteria to cause disease.. and propagate the disease to the extent it does. It’s all fire ahead for me. Feels weird approaching the final year!

Plus, I have also got to get paperwork done for my year abroad in Finland! There’s so much to think about even after exams.

Well, I certainly am not going to spend all my time working now exams are over. My next blog, I shall let you know of my exam free exploits. But for now, I hope everyone’s exams are going well, and that those who have finished are having a fabulous time!

TTFN xx

Chris

About Chris

Chris has now graduated from the University of Leicester. I'm a guy finishing my Undergraduate degree in Biological Sciences (with a year abroad) at the University of Leicester. After a fun year in Finland, I will be getting down to the nitty gritty of life for a final year in Biology (specifically Microbiology). Along with a rant on studying, there will be a sprinkling of society chatter and my imminent thoughts on growing up into graduation and the beyond!

View more posts by Chris

Subscribe to Chris's posts