My last Christmas

untitledIt has just occurred to me that this will be the last Christmas I will have which will be followed by just under a month of supposed exam leave which I instead use as an excuse for an extended holiday. In the ‘real’ world when you have a job to hold down, it’s just the standard few days you have as leave and so I know what I will miss of university life once I graduate – the holidays!

Although I don’t celebrate Christmas, I enjoy the family centred view of the holidays and love the street lights and decorations that go up even though I have found some Santa verge on the slightly scary side! Over the next few days I have no amazing plans apart from doing some overtime at work (yes I am one of those people who work over Christmas) and of course doing some shopping! I have been sleeping in over the past few days so my term time sleep deprived state has gladly come to an end.

I wish you all have an enjoyable holiday!

maryam

About maryam

Maryam graduated in the Summer of 2014 and is no longer blogging for this site. Maryam blogged about the final year of her degree in Medical Physiology after returning from an industrial placement year at GlaxoSmithKline.

View more posts by maryam

Subscribe to maryam's posts