When does it end?

exams____by_witbikAfter four years as a student at the University of Leicester, I have started to get restless and find myself dreaming of days when exams are no more and I actually have time on my hands to relax in the evenings and weekends. Imagine being able to read a book without having to worry about being examined on it or living through calendar years as opposed to academic years. Bliss.

I have four exams to sit at the end of May and early June before I get to this stage though and this is the final hurdle I need to work hard to overcome successfully. It can become tiring at times and seemingly endless when revision is piling up which can impact you physically, emotionally and psychologically. It is vital that stress during these exams periods are managed effectively and that you don’t fall into the trap of locking yourself away with your work and refrain from socialising and taking regular breaks. It can seem endless but I’m keeping my eye on the final goal: graduation!

maryam

About maryam

Maryam graduated in the Summer of 2014 and is no longer blogging for this site. Maryam blogged about the final year of her degree in Medical Physiology after returning from an industrial placement year at GlaxoSmithKline.

View more posts by maryam

Subscribe to maryam's posts