A quick catch up

Hello, I’ve been a bit quiet recently because I have been living in the library revising and have very few interesting things to talk about. BUT now exams are done so this is a quick post to catch you up with what the last few weeks since my field trip have been like!

I’ve pretty much just been revising for my exams but at least the weather has been nice enough to sit on Victoria Park in the sun! It’s not the same as having a picnic but definitely better than sitting inside. Plus going to the library or park with friends makes the exam season much easier to bare than doing it on your own at home!

I’ve had three exams: Genes, development and inheritance; A field guide to evolution; and Neurobiology and animal behaviour. I think they went okay but it’s always hard to tell until the results come out!

I also found out that my application for funding for a summer studentship in one of the labs at uni has been successful which is really exciting!

I finished my exams last Saturday (yes an exam on a Saturday) and went to Carlisle for the weekend with some friends (look out for a post about what we got up to)! This week I have been celebrating with friends as they finish and catching up with some life admin.

B x

Beth

About Beth

Hi, my name is Bethan and I'm a second year Biological Sciences (Zoology) student. I'm also part of the University's Equestrian and Polo Club and I'm this year's Polo Captain. I'll be blogging about my course, tips for first year and exciting opportunities during the holidays.

View more posts by Beth

Subscribe to Beth's posts