A bit about me

Hey all! I’m in the second year of the 3 year BSc Chemistry degree at UoL. I have to admit I was quite nervous about studying chemistry at degree level but it is certainly not a decision I regret. Especially as I have now realised that with a lot of determination and hard work, great results can be achieved.

I have lived in Leicester all my life and I like the city so much I decided to stay here to study. This continues to prove useful to other students when they need tips on where to go for a haircut or somewhere different to go out. My days at uni consist of working in the lab, attending lectures, workshops and tutorials and of course hanging out in the student union. Tutorials are a massive help for me because as it is a meeting with just a few students and an experienced lecturer,  I can ask the questions I was too embarrassed to shout out in lectures!

In my blogs I hope to give an insight into what it is really like to be a chemistry student at Leicester and anything else I get up to along the way.

Samantha

About Samantha

Samantha graduated in Summer 2012 and is no longer blogging for this site.

View more posts by Samantha

Subscribe to Samantha's posts