End of Term!!!!

I cannot believe it is the end of term already, it has gone soo fast. This semester usually does as it is only 9 weeks long but it’s seemed particularly quick this year. I’ve decided to take the entire first week off as a rest is definitely needed before cracking on with revision. (Contrary to popular belief students do work during the holidays.)

I felt a little disappointed this last week as the hot topic of conversation was Chemsoc’s Easter ball, which I missed! Chemsoc is the chemistry department’s society run by students and they organise all the fun nights out. Every year they organise an Easter ball where staff and students put on their glad rags and let their hair down to celebrate the end of semester. This year it was held at the Leicester Tiger’s Welford Road stadium. At the ball they also had things going on to raise money for charity. One that particularly amused me was guessing the lecturers from their baby photos. It looked like such a good night and I will definitely be going next year, might even join chemsoc and help organise it.

My blogs may become infrequent now as I will be spending most of my days at home revising but I will be back soon. Happy Easter

Samantha

About Samantha

Samantha graduated in Summer 2012 and is no longer blogging for this site.

View more posts by Samantha

Subscribe to Samantha's posts