The start of the final year

Beginning of October, Uni started back up again, and it’s got busy fast! I’ve been given my third year project to do, which is to promote the University of Leicester’s chemistry department by way of videos for the website, and photos to decorate the department, to make it a more welcoming place to study.

This has been taking up a lot of my time, with finding people for the videos, that will be interesting ,and hopefully inspiring for young, would-be-chemists! I’m also back in lectures of course, but we only have 3 modules this term, as we have our projects, so I have less hours than ever before, which is very exciting… I feel a bit like I’m doing a humanities or social science at the moment! But I am spending the extra time working hard, or at least, I hope I am!

Anyone who has joined this year, welcome, I hope you have enjoyed the first month at Leicester, and that you will enjoy your 3-4 (or possibly more) year stay.

I will now be back to posting regularly on here, so look at for my posts, I hope you enjoy them. Please comment and ask questions, or let me know what you think about my ramblings.

P.s. I hope everyone had a great Halloween, and that their bonfire night on Monday, is just as fun.

Nikki

About Nikki

Nikki graduated from the University in Summer 2013 with BSc Chemistry and is no longer blogging for this site.

View more posts by Nikki

Subscribe to Nikki's posts