Back to work

Hello everyone, I hope you had a good start into 2015 – HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Now it’s time for me to get back to writing the assignments for the Crime Scene Management module as well as the Intelligence Gathering and Data Mining module. Of course, I’ve done the reading, taking notes, creating mind maps. Over Christmas, I talked the topics through with my family and it was a nice change of working methods to discuss e.g. a crime scene and how to approach it at a table with 6 people. Using Ockham’s Razor we circled from a crime scene created by extraterrestrial life forms and how to investigate such a scene to how to investigate the actual scene asked about in the assignment. Fun as the converstations were, now it’s time to get back to work. See you soon 🙂

elena

About elena

Elena has now graduated from the University of Leicester. Hello everyone, I'm a 2nd year Forensic Science student from Germany who also has a passion for Criminology. When I want to relax, I enjoy cooking with my friends, reading as well as archery.I look forward to share my experiences as a distance learner and discuss current events with you.

View more posts by elena

Subscribe to elena's posts