Forensics: The Anatomy of Crime

I just got back from a wonderful 6 day trip to London. One of the points on my bucket list was the Forensic exhibition provided by the Wellcome Collection in Euston. At first I was a bit skeptical about what to expect, but after entering the building I was surprised how many topics they covered not only by showing different pieces of exhibits but also interactive video presentations. If you are interested in forensic science and thinking about getting a degree in this field, I strongy recommend that you visit this exhibition as it give a good and wide overview of the origins of forensic science,  and takes you from the crime scene through legal autopsies, toxicology, anthropology to the court room. It certainly gave me new ideas, impulses and thoughts about this course and my dissertation.

If you find yourself in London until 21 June 2015, here’s the link for more information: http://wellcomecollection.org/forensics

elena

About elena

Elena has now graduated from the University of Leicester. Hello everyone, I'm a 2nd year Forensic Science student from Germany who also has a passion for Criminology. When I want to relax, I enjoy cooking with my friends, reading as well as archery.I look forward to share my experiences as a distance learner and discuss current events with you.

View more posts by elena

Subscribe to elena's posts