Some sort of connection between myself, stairs & die Mannschaft…

So, there I was. Sat down in my room, watching the World Cup semi-final between Germany & Brazil…

I DECIDE TO GO DOWNSTAIRS FOR A MINUTE

…the Germans score.

Yesterday, after 100+ minutes of watching the World Cup final & continual cringing every time Gonzalo Higuain’s clear cut chance is replayed…

I DECIDE TO GO UPSTAIRS (The Loaded Dog) FOR A MINUTE

…and the pub erupts into loudness & I run all the way back down to witness the goal.

I know most of my blog posts have been mostly football related but as some of you will know by now, I am a bit football crazy. What did you all think of this World Cup? It was definitely much better than the one a few years ago in South Africa with a lot more goals on offer.

In South Africa we saw 145 goals but this year we saw a staggering extra 26 goals… which might not seem like much but it actually is when you think about it.

Anyways, England as always disappointed but every time England get knocked out I find myself supporting Germany anyways since I have cousins who live there. Who were you supporting? How did your team do?

…and the all important question
Did Messi really deserve the Golden Ball? Let me know what you think in the comments below!

As they say in Brazil, Tchau (apparently it means bye)!

Karam

About Karam

Karam has now retired from blogging. Hello everyone! My name is Karam and I'm a second year BSc Computing student here at the University of Leicester. I'm also this year's Computer Science sports secretary and possess a strong love for the beautiful game that is of course football. I can speak English, Arabic, HTML, PHP, SQL, VB.NET & Java…

View more posts by Karam

Subscribe to Karam's posts