The end of an era!

I have often wondered what I would be doing when I finish Uni, would I get a job? Volunteer? Do a masters? Well, I decided a while ago that I would go travelling, so I’m going to Canada, America and Australia and will not be back in England for a whole year. If I’m honest I cannot wait! I have had enough of education and I need a break before I come back to the real world and find my career. So, my flights are booked and my VISAs are through so I am so excited to go and see the world now, especially after knowing I have made it to the end of Uni with what I hope will be a good degree behind me.

Unfortunately, I will no longer be blogging for Criminology, but I really hope all those who have read my blogs have enjoyed reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them. I never thought I would be able to do a blog, however, when the opportunity came up I realised I really enjoyed writing for it every week and I think being at Uni really enabled me to try a whole heap of new things I never thought I would do. Therefore, I hope everyone who is worried to try something new just goes for it: what’s the worst that could happen?

I hope all exams, dissertations, lab reports and essays go well and if anyone needs any more information about the Criminology department I have posted a link to the website:

http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/criminology

Hannah

About Hannah

Hannah graduated from the University in Summer 2013 and is no longer blogging for this site.

View more posts by Hannah

Subscribe to Hannah's posts

One response to “The end of an era!”

1. Stacy

That sounds so exciting. I wish I could have the same sort of opportunity to take a break! Have loads of fun and enjoy.