Introductions: My first blog!

Hi! My name is Tom and this is my first blog post! I am currently in my third year studying BA Criminology at the University of Leicester, rapidly approaching the end of my degree sadly! I can promise you that whatever degree you choose to do it goes very quickly! I’m hoping my blog will be of use to those, who are looking for a peek into what student life is like at the University of Leicester, but also to give you all a taste of what I am studying and what current topics are interesting and relevant to my degree! I will also blog about events going on in Leicester such as sporting and music events, which you should take a look at!

I will try to blog regularly, so do check back to see if I have added to my blog! Feel free to ask any questions in the comments section below and I will do my best to help out! Or, if there are any topics you would like me to write about please get in touch!

My next few blogs will talk about some of the upcoming, not to be missed events in Leicester, and also what to expect if you study my course!

Thomas

About Thomas

Thomas graduated from the University of Leicester in the summer of 2014 and is no longer blogging for this site. Thomas was blogging about life as a third year Criminology student, current affairs, and life here in Leicester

View more posts by Thomas

Subscribe to Thomas's posts