Catch-Up with Matt …

Hallo folks,

Sorry for the gap between posts, I’ve had quite a turbulent time.  This turbulent time included an actual death to a laptop … sad!  But not as sad as the moment you think – “my dissertation is on there and I’ve written a couple thousands words since I last backed it up!” – so, I hope you understand my abstinence from blogging, I only missed a week, psssh, why are we even discussing this, I’ll bet you haven’t even noticed …

Anyways, what have I been up to besides crying in the corner about faulty wire and microchips??  Well, writing, writing, and a little more writing.  I had a quick sojourn back to the home town of Ilkeston near Nottingham in Derbyshire … I am currently writing to you from London, I am recording in the morning.  Some new acoustic stuff for a major record company, lord hopes they like it.

On the last day of term the History of Art & Film department went out for drinks.  Steady, nice and steady.  And now it’s the Easter break, and to celebrate Jesus dying on the cross for our sins and being resurrected a little later, I’ll be working at Total Film magazine for a couple of weeks.  I hope they get some movie stars in the office, that would be nice.

All in the life of a University of Leicester film student …

With Love,

Matt x

Matt

About Matt

Matt graduated from the University in Summer 2012 and is no longer blogging for this site.

View more posts by Matt

Subscribe to Matt's posts