D-Day !

This Friday dissertation deadline day is upon us. It’s all finished, typed up, blackboard TurnItIn and all that niceness … just waiting on printers now for their ink and binding, what a mighty fine racket they run ! All this paper and print surely can’t be doing the world a lot of good around deadline days around the country.

I’m a tree hugger at heart you see.

As a side, I’ve been doing a lot of music making just recently, as very well you may know if you’re an avid reader of Leicester University Student Blogs … I hope you are ! Anyways, here’s a video of me playing as I will be on Friday night at the O2 in Leicester … be there … Friday night, 6pm !

Matt Henshaw plays What A Diff’rence A Day Makes @ the University of Leicester …

and more visual stimuli I hear you cry … I worked at Total Film a couple of weeks ago and did a news feature on forthcoming Pixar attractions (the animation I’ll be doing my further study at masters level on) and it was one of the top ten most viewed articles of the week and was featured on their bi-weekly newsletter …

Have a read of it here …

Matt Henshaw Pixar Monsters University

Matt

About Matt

Matt graduated from the University in Summer 2012 and is no longer blogging for this site.

View more posts by Matt

Subscribe to Matt's posts