Ode to a consistent cross dresser: University legends

Throughout university you make a name for yourself, whether it be the one who always turns up to lectures late, the one who never stresses out, the party animal, the all-nighter, the lazy bones, the organised one or even the one man who always turns up to geology parties dressed as a woman. The latter is a legacy owned by a man named Lewis Mason in my year studying geology and without fail he has turned up to every geology party dressed as a woman. Now that’s the dictionary definition of consistence!

It takes real guts for a man to dress up as a woman, that or slight insanity. But all agree despite the cause the outcome is always fantastic. So I thought I would share with you all some pictures of the costumes worn by the marvelous Lewis Mason:

Lewis didn't leave it late - he was cross dressing right from the start! This is Halloween in first year

Lewis didn’t leave it late – he was cross dressing right from the start! This is Halloween in first year

Roxy from Pokemon at the first ever geology Christmas party

Team rocket’s Jessie from Pokemon at the first ever geology Christmas party

Lewis as a Pimp's Lady last Christmas party

Lewis as a Pimp’s Lady last Christmas party

And the grand finale! This year he pulled out all stops and went as Snow white

Snow white and the 6 Dwarves this year at the geology Christmas party

Just look at that face. Make-up by his lovely girlfriend Sam

So what legacy will you leave behind?

P.s don’t worry folks – Lewis gave me permission to post about him!

TTFN

Eleri

About Eleri

Eleri has now graduated from the University of Leicester. Hello! My name is Eleri Simpson and I'm a 4th (and final!) year geology student at the University of Leicester. The parts of my course that I love the most are: mapping, igneous and metamorphic processes, geochemistry and volcanology. Outside of learning I'm part of the First Aid society and the University concert band, where I play the clarinet. I enjoy evenings at the pub, cooking, walking in the countryside and a good cup of tea.

View more posts by Eleri

Subscribe to Eleri's posts