Making the most of Vicky Park

One benefit of going to the University of Leicester is that one bright sunny days (like this one!) you can spend the day lazing around with your friends. This particularly sunny day happened to be my birthday so a large group of us met on the park for scones and pimms (very posh I know!). Despite being only a few weeks away from graduation we embraced our childishness and competed in silly races, tried to do forward rolls, made a human pyramid and forgot all about how we had to be adults now we are going into the real world.

Here are a few photos of the day:

The three-legged race!

The three-legged race!

Our successful human pyramid caught in the few seconds it managed to stay up!

The piggy-back race

The piggy-back race

Me trying to do a forward roll!

Me trying to do a forward roll!

Eleri

About Eleri

Eleri has now graduated from the University of Leicester. Hello! My name is Eleri Simpson and I'm a 4th (and final!) year geology student at the University of Leicester. The parts of my course that I love the most are: mapping, igneous and metamorphic processes, geochemistry and volcanology. Outside of learning I'm part of the First Aid society and the University concert band, where I play the clarinet. I enjoy evenings at the pub, cooking, walking in the countryside and a good cup of tea.

View more posts by Eleri

Subscribe to Eleri's posts