Reunion

Christmas and Easter holidays are always different. Though similar in length, there are many more distractions at Christmas. There’s Christmas Day, loads of films, shopping, parties, New Year. Loads of things!

What do we have at Easter? Five weeks of essays and revision, with only a few distractions. We get some chocolate on Easter Sunday, and to see our parents a bit more on the four day weekend.But mostly we have uni work to contend with.

That’s why it’s always nice for me when I get to catch up with my friends from school, college and the music centre. If my local pub had been missing me since Christmas I’ve certainly made up for it now! The last two years have been easier. My friends all started uni when I did, and so had similar holidays. But this year, one of them is on her year in industry and has had very little time back home. Similarly, one has been on his year abroad and has had only a few days back too. Unfortunately, they were back at different times so it hasn’t quite been the same, but on the other hand, it does mean that I was able to spend more quality time with each of them.

Unfortunately for me though these visits only made up a short amount of my break from uni – my dissertation deadline is 2 weeks tomorrow!

Wish me luck!

Claire

About Claire

Claire has now graduated from the University of Leicester.

View more posts by Claire

Subscribe to Claire's posts