Future

In the last few days a lot has changed.

On Thursday evening (confirmed on Friday) I found out my results… and am pleased to say I will graduate with a 2:1 in BA History! Changing the part on my CV that says ‘Expected 2:1 in BA History’ to merely ‘2:1 in BA History’ was a great feeling!

On Saturday afternoon I moved out of my Leicester house. Having lived there with some fantastic people for three years, it was quite emotional! Saying good bye to some of my best friends and my boyfriend of a year and a half was difficult, but I’m trying not to see it as an ending, and more as the start of a new chapter of my life. It’s difficult, because I had some great times at uni and I don’t know what this new chapter will bring, but I’m trying to be optimistic.

Currently, I’m applying for all jobs I can find in the field of history and music, and hoping that somebody will want me soon. In the meantime, I’m trying on my dresses and trying to find the perfect graduation outfit!

Come back after the 16th to read my graduation blog and my thoughts on leaving behind some great friends and a great university.

Claire

About Claire

Claire has now graduated from the University of Leicester.

View more posts by Claire

Subscribe to Claire's posts