As per usual, the news unfortunately hasn’t been great lately. So here is a list of five good things that have happened in recent days to remind everyone that the world is not as bad as it seems.
- Although Doctor Who has definitely gone downhill, it turns out behind-the-scenes videos of cybermen doing stunts on trampolines are still incredible
- A new Māori word for autism translates to ‘their own time and space’
- Postcards From The Past continues to be one of my favourite Twitter accounts. Who knew that people write such weird stuff while on holiday?
- Kelsey Kuan continues to perform absolutely magic covers, including this new one of Redbone on a harp
- RAVEN IS BACK! James Mackenzie himself has confirmed that arguably the most amazing show CBBC have ever produced is returning after 7 years. If that doesn’t set your tiny heart aflutter I don’t know what will
Enjoy the rest of your week, guys.