6 responses to “My first year notes”

1. Inaara

Hello Hemali,

Thank you very much for your response and the time that you took to share this information with me 🙂

The courses that you have mentioned above seem somewhat different to the courses that are shown on the website. I would greatly appreciate it if you could please tell me if these are the same that you have described above?

Year 1 Modules

– Business finance and reporting (is this the one that requires math?)
    – Economy and society
    – Employment relations
    – Information management
    – Management inquiry and analysis
    – Management theory and debate
    – Principles of marketing
    – Work and society

2. Inaara

Hello Hemali,
    I am an international student.I am interested in the Management BA course. I wanted to know more about it. I absolutely HATE math and I was wondering if I needed any Mathematical skills in order to be successful in this course? I have also read a little bit about the course on the UOL website however it doesn’t give me a detailed description about the course and what I would be expecting to be learning for example; it doesn’t specify the kind of exams (multiple choice, written essay) nor does It provide information on the type and wording of the essays for example it would say essay(50%) but it does not say how many words the essay would be of.

I would really appreciate it if I could obtain more information about the grading of this course and the amount of words per essay assignment (approximately) I would also like to know more about how many words the dissertation would be and also more about MATHS this is very important.

Thanking you in advance