End of Term Again

Another week, another term over, and now I’m at home seeing family and looking forward to Easter. ┬áBut the last week of term was so busy I’m now keen to relax and refresh before I need to start on my essays for the summer.

During the last week I spent some more time in the Secondary school I’ve been working in as part of my communicating mathematics module. It’s been really good to do something completely different to all other forms of maths and to see GCSE students of a wide variety of different abilities.

I also celebrated the end of term with the post varsity Red Leicester with lots of dancing and seeing loads of people. Varsity is the annual sports competition between Leicester Uni and De Montfort, and after Leicester won both rugby games then many people go out to celebrate. I know lots of other bloggers have posted about these games, as many people have been taking part in them themselves, but as a spectator it’s still a great chance for some friendly competition between our closest university.

After all that excitement, it’s great to be home, but I’m sure it won’t be long before I’ll be ready to go back to Leicester for my last term.

Jenny

About Jenny

Jenny graduated from the University in Summer 2013.

View more posts by Jenny

Subscribe to Jenny's posts