Holidays are here

It’s been a busy couple of weeks as I start my Easter Holidays. It always takes a few days once I get back from Leicester to feel at home again, and this time was no different. I started off an exciting week with a trip to the Harry Potter exhibition in Leavesdon, which was really interesting as I do love the books and films, and it’s a great exhibition to see behind the scenes parts of the films.

Once I arrived back,  I had to start my holiday work. Normally as a maths student I don’t get many essays or long pieces of written work, but this term I had a long essay about my teaching placement, and group projects to do my share of, in preparation for next term. I’ve been trying to get started on this, and I’m really proud of my teaching placement essay, but it is really hard to get work done when all you really want to do is spend time at home and enjoy some home cooking.

I also had a trip to Conwy with my family, which again was nice to spend some time with them on a quiet holiday. I had the chance to get some walking done, and also try and do a bit of work in lovely surroundings.

As our holidays are so long, I still have a few weeks to go, where I can get some work done, start some revision and carry on seeing my friends from back home.

Jenny

About Jenny

Jenny graduated from the University in Summer 2013.

View more posts by Jenny

Subscribe to Jenny's posts