Two more weeks…

That’s it. In less than two weeks time my exams will be over, I’ll have no more university work and will be ready to step into the great wide world of work. This week I have another assessment centre for a job and 2 class tests before my final exam next week. This means that it’s a busy time and I don’t really have any time to worry about my final times as a student. This term I had a lot of project work, which is all ready to hand in, or already done so, and my final project is just about ready to be handed in, and then I really will be able to concentrate on revising, learning all of the theorems and definitions for my final exam in Group theory.

I signed up for my graduation today as well. As a Leicester student I will graduate in the large De Montfort hall which is next to the university. This involved registering to hire the fancy black gown and hood and register for tickets so that my parents can come and watch. It just makes finishing seem so real, and although my graduation isn’t for a while yet, it still seems so close, and yet I’m still just wishing for my exams to be over.

Jenny

About Jenny

Jenny graduated from the University in Summer 2013.

View more posts by Jenny

Subscribe to Jenny's posts