See you soon UOL

Celebration times have begun as all Maths students have officially finished exams. But unfortunately, this also meant for me saying “See you later” to Leicester as I prepare for a long 4 month break.

I cannot describe how quickly my second year has passed. It’s hard to appreciate every moment you experience but I have tried. First year was a struggle for me, being in Oadby with flatmates I did not bond with and not living the ‘student life’, But this year, I’ve slowly adjusted to it and found myself hanging around with people who’s company I enjoy. In summary, I’ve finally begun to learn ‘who I really am’, however strange that may sound.

I’d say the biggest lesson I’ve learned at university is to ‘Stay truthful to yourself’. This means:

• Do whatever makes you fulfilled
  • Don’t try to impress other’s (by being something your not)
  • Don’t judge yourself or anyone else, we are just being ourselves

I can’t wait to see what third year has on offer because the life lessons I’ve learnt whilst living independently have been invaluable.

I will continue blogging over the summer so be sure to keep an eye on my profile.

Have a great Summer Holiday,