“Just for one day…”

Have you ever wondered what will happen to your freedom after university? I’m not talking about liberty or free will but your spare time. Maybe you’ll disagree, but for me, I can do whatever my heart desires in Leicester. No parents saying, “No Leon, you can’t do this.” If I want to go gym at 12am, what is stopping me (Apart from that slight fear of the dark)? That’s why I’m asking myself, “Just for one day, what do I want?”

I’m not saying this is my last year to do everything I want, but will there be a better time? So, just for one day:

1. I want to go on holiday with my university friends. This is top of my bucket list for now as if we do lose contact, we are losing it in style in Amsterdam, creating awesome memories!
  2. I want the wildest Fresher’s night ever! It’s not gonna happen again so when the time comes, I’ll organise one day and no expense will be spared (including my craziness).
  3. I want to do a Harry Potter Marathon. Yes, sounds easy enough but I want to get lots of people involved too. That might require a bit of… magic.
  4. I want to be back in India. You know those holidays that can put a part of your life in perspective? Yep, that’s what makes India special to my heart.
  5. I want to be on stage. Secretly, I love being the centre of attention. First year of university, I participated in a charity boxing match. Although it felt great raising money for a worthy cause, it was better performing in front of 1000 people. I don’t want to do boxing again though, I don’t think I can endure another 3 rounds of punches to my head.

So, now that you’ve read mine, I really do want to hear yours. What would you do, just for one day?