What’s left for you to do?

To all those upcoming first year students, I’m sure you are eager to start your university experience. However, there is some brief information that you should know beforehand:

• Welcome pack – You should have received your welcome pack to give you the introductory details. Have a read through this and familiarize yourself with it.
  • Registration – You should complete registration before 10th September as this is the official deadline. Just follow the link that you will have received in your email and follow the instructions. You will need to upload a photo of yourself which will be used for your student ID.
  • Check the peer mentoring scheme through

https://www2.le.ac.uk/offices/careers-new/information-for-students/build-your-skills/mentor-and-support-peers/peer-mentoring

You will be assigned a peer mentor in your course which will make life a lot easier to study

• MyUol is an app that can be downloaded on your phone or tablet. Through this app, you can check your timetable and stay updated on current events at the university
  • Check preptostudy.le.ac.uk to look for some advice and tips before starting university

Best of luck to all those new students starting in September.