I find that during exam season, my routine just compelety breaks due to the disorganisation and stress. I really should be taking my own advice because I feel confident that these tips will keep a personal from going crazy during this wonderful season (!) (sarcasm)
- Regular eating patterns – Food is the best way to refresh. Don’t go revising for 6 hours then eat large meals! It reduces your productivity. Instead, snack throughout the day so you never work on an empty stomach.
- Keep doing the hobbies you do – This helps establish routine. Revising 24/7 is a boring lifestyle so doing the things you usually do (for me its gym) ensured that the season is not doom and gloom everyday.
- Don’t break your sleep patterns – This is so important. One bad night of sleep could cost you a day of revision. Establish a sleeping pattern and stick to it and be sure that you have 7-9 hours of sleep, as recommended for adults.
- Socialise – Many people revise independently. That’s fine but don’t cut yourself off from friends and family, talking to people makes sure you don’t drive yourself crazy, as simple as it sounds.
- Stay hydrated – Do I need to even mention this?
There’s your weekly exam tips guys. Lets get the new year off to a bang!