A fresh start

Finally, the most stressful time of the year is over. So now, what to do? Binge watch US Office? Go out celebrating? Take a trip back home? Nope, I am currently in the library waiting for my next lecture. Unbelievable! As soon as exams are over, they decide to throw semester two at us, I barely had 2 days to recover!

However, I feel like this is where 2019 properly starts, where a fresh start can actually be implemented. Now that I’m not revising 24/7, I can start planning meal times, pick up reading (I would like to become more literate) and just find new routines. I haven’t made a new year resolution yet but maybe today, I might think of one.

Luckily, in Maths, the first couple of weeks are just about writing your notes and just getting familiar with the material. So I’m going to take it easy for now (well, if you define easy as going to all your lectures and learning the material). If it is your last semester like it is mine, I hope you are relishing it! I want to prioritise fun for now, when will we ever be living out with friendsĀ in the middle of the city, going for dessert at midnight? Probably as soon as I cam drive but still!

Anyway, I am basically thinking of new hobbies to take up to finish university on a productive note. But I’m just not sure what to do. I’d like to hear from those who are in a society, I haven’t joined one since first year. I would rather get involved in something active and useful instead of brainwork.

If you guys have any recommendations, please leave a comment below. I’m open to all suggestions. And best of luck for your new semester!