Your Leicester Weekly Events Calender

Hey all, did you know the city of the 2016 Premier League champions is always entertaining? You don’t want to miss out on these upcoming events:

• Chris Smither – A fine acoustic guitarist and songwriter is coming to Leicester, along with Matt Lorenz  who is a young musician. If fine music is your thing, don’t miss out!

• Sandy Toksvig is bring her new one woman comedy show to Leicester. Being a comedian, novelist, actor and broadcaster must produce a lot of stories. She also features in the Great British Bake Off.

• Burn Night Ceilidh are providing an evening of energetic music and fun filled dancing. We all need to shake out and about once in a while right? Relieve all that post exam trauma right? No?

• Leicester City vs Manchester United on the 3rd of February. As I support Liverpool and live in Leicester, I don’t need to say how much I want Leicester to win.

Head to the following website to check out the events I’ve listed above:

https://www.visitleicester.info/whats-on/events-calendar