Valentines Diary

I’m sure by now, whether it’s dining out with your valentine’s, watching a movie, chilling with friends and family, you’ve probably organised plans for a special Thursday night. But if you’re still unsure about how to spend this prosperous day, keep reading.

Leicester has a range of events to give you a wonderful Valentines day. All you have to do is choose:

• Leicester Comedy Festival – Starring Chris Washington, this comedy show will get your valentine’s laughing, which is priceless in my book.

• Pretty woman – If you enjoy your throwbacks, Showcase Cinema de lux are screening hugely popular 90’s movies and guess what? One of them is starring Julia Roberts.

• Leicester Racecourse – With a 2 course meal and a day of horse racing, this could be a lovely way to spend your daytime (if you’re lucky enough to not be working like some of us).

• Spa Day – Enjoy a therapeutic day at Ragdale Hall Spa, which offer up to 9 hours of relaxation!

These are something a little different than your traditional valentine’s dinners if you want to mix things up a bit. Otherwise, I hope you all have a wonderful Valentines!