There’s definitely some downsides to the Christmas season such as queues, crowds, getting a bit too big with all the food, and for me, exams in January! However it’s one of mine (and many other people’s) favourite time of the year. Here are some of my favourite things about Christmas:
1) FAMILY!! -quite a cheesy answer but life gets so busy and Christmas is the one time everyone comes together.
2) PRESENTS! As much as I love receiving gifts, it’s actually buying presents for other people that I LOVE! (Much preferred it when I was paying for it from my mum’s purse and not my own but still) Seeing people’s reactions to presents is so priceless!
3) DESSERTS! I have the biggest sweet tooth ever so I’m never going to say no to mince pies and Christmas pudding.
4) MUSIC!! Christmas music is my FAVOURITE type of music because it just puts me in the best mood! Throw on some Michael buble or Mariah any day and I’m happy.
5) MOVIES!! Love actually -that’s all I need to say.
To be honest, I can’t sum up what it is about Christmas! It’s everything together -the whole atmosphere! From the lights, to the tree, to the songs, to the whole family being together! ( I just wish I didn’t have big exams straight after Christmas)