New Week, New Focus

From Wednesday to Sunday, my boyfriend was here visiting me in Cheshire and we had a lovely time seeing the sights of the area! Cheshire is a lot quieter than Leicester but we still had a nice Italian meal at La Fattoria in Chester and walked by the river, we went to a nearby ice-cream farm in Nantwich and also went out for a Nando’s in Wrexham with my friends from home (Again, any avid blog readers of mine will note that Nando’s is getting another mention, I really do love it there, so much so I had enough stamps to claim my whole free chicken this time!)

Today however has been a much more focused day. With only 2 teaching weeks after the Easter holidays and before the exams start, I thought it would be a good idea to really map out what needs to get done in those weeks and the exam weeks after so that I can be well prepared for exams. I did as I love doing and made a colour coded timetable on Word! Below is a screenshot of it in all its glory.

Colour-coding is my life

Colour-coding is my life

And to reward myself for getting ahead with planning, I did some baking with my mum which I really do enjoy. Below is a photo of a garlic and herb loaf which we ate at supper and it was really nice.

Tomorrow will be another focused day (with potentially some more procrastibaking, have borrowed this term from fellow blogger Amy, I love it!) as I’m hoping to choose my Year Abroad modules.

Bread

Bread

Jo

About Jo

Jo has now graduated from the University of Leicester.

View more posts by Jo

Subscribe to Jo's posts