Adios, Au Revoir, Arrivederci

This blog post is my 60th and my last. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the last 2 years of blogging but as I’m going into my Final Year of studies in September, I thought I would retire now from the world of blogging.

Re-reading some of my old posts has made me realise just how much has changed since I first started blogging. In my Second Year, I was incredibly nervous about my upcoming Year Abroad and moving further away from home. Fast-forward 2 years and that amazing chapter of my life is over and I have the pictures and blogs to remind me of all the beautiful places I visited and wonderful people I met.

I can truly say that I love being an Undergraduate Languages student at the University of Leicester which has made it very easy to blog about what we do. I will miss blogging as it has become habit but I know that the very capable Katie will keep you entertained as we embark on our Final Year antics.

So, to my readers who have followed me for the last 2 years, un grand merci, gracias and grazie! The best of luck to anyone waiting for exam results this summer, I hope they lead you to having as much of a blast at University as I am.

Jo

About Jo

Jo has now graduated from the University of Leicester.

View more posts by Jo

Subscribe to Jo's posts