Here for you today I’ve got a list of books I thought are really useful if you are just starting out in theatre or have been there a while. It is never too late to learn.
- Making sense of your surgical attachment, A hands-on guide by Paul Sutton, Polly Drew, Rebecca Lee, Michele Chimenti and David Lee
- Manual of Perioperative Care, an Essential guide by Kate Woodhead and Lesley Fudge
- Perioperative Practice at a glance by Paul Wicker
- Ross & Wilson Anatomy and Physiology in Health and Illness by Anne Waugh and Allison Grant
- Essentials of Anaesthetic equipment by Baha Al-Shaikh and Simon Stacey
- How to survive in Anaesthesia, A guide for trainees by Neville Robinson and George Hall
The purple coloured text are my favourites from the list. You can find these in the uni library or buy them online if you got the monies.
Here is a link to the Uni ODP page where you can find some more books yay!
Happy reading bookworms ? ? ?
With great knowledge comes great power. With great power comes great responsibility. ?♀️