Psychological investigations

Freshers Fortnight is over, lectures are back in full swing and it’s time to get stuck into my final university year. That in itself is quite a scary thought. It doesn’t seem long since I stood in my sixth form centre, opened my results and found out that I was coming to Leicester. Now, it’s nearly all over. As a third year, I’m often asked what I’ll do after graduation. To be honest, I’m still not sure, so instead I ask: what are my aspirations for this final year?

I’m just starting my dissertation, a psychological investigation into memory and decision making. I’ll make the most of the opportunity, as I know I will never do research like this again. I’m looking forward to more amazing times with my housemates, some of whom I’ve shared my whole university life with and all of whom I consider my best friends. I’m taking on the challenge to work as hard as I can, to be the best that I can be, because if there’s one thing I’ve learnt since I started at the University of Leicester, it is that my future is bright because I have the chance to make it so.

sm515

About sm515

Sarah graduated from University in Summer 2012 and is no longer blogging for this site.

View more posts by sm515

Subscribe to sm515's posts