Oh hello Leicester

Lovely to be back:) Not so lovely to know that I have a month of revision and exams ahead 🙁 eeergh

I have four exams coming up that end on the 8th June so the next month I will be cooped up inside.. however a couple of my friends have birthdays this months so at least a couple of nights out are in order:)

I am probably going home to London soon after exams have finished as I may be working at Wimbledon Tennis again this year (I find out this month). I was thinking of going to Beach Break (a really popular student music festival on a beach in Wales)before the event but have been swayed as my friend recently found a cheap deal to Venice…Not sure which one I’d prefer yet… probably Venice:) There is one training day for Wimbledon Tennis but am waiting to hear when-hope it doesn’t stop me flying off to sunny Italy or lying on a beach in Wales, listening to the most AMAZING line up!

To be honest any holiday this summer will be lastminute.com as all my friends and I are waiting on different jobs to see how much money we actually have and whether there are dates we’re all free, but I reaalllllyy want to see some sun this summer and I’m not convinced I will see much in England! It’s also my 21st in september and a few of my friends have birthdays around then so we’ve thought we might all do a weekend away somewhere which would be lavleeey.

Anyway these are the things motivating me to get through this next month! Better get revising!

Joanna

joanna

About joanna

Joanna graduated from the University in Summer 2013 and is no longer blogging for this site.

View more posts by joanna

Subscribe to joanna's posts